Seasons Greetings



Today I am sharing a fun card perfect for the Holidays, which means one less Christmas card that I need to make!
I used the Home For the Holidays mini stamp set paired with the Tiny Towns border, both from Lawn Fawn, to create this card.  I die cut plaid christmas paper with the border die, and then inked the top edges to make the houses pop.  Before I adhered the border down, I stamped the trees in a selection on Lawn Fawn green inks.  The car was colored in using copic markers, and I used twine to wrap around the tree to have it look like the tree was tied down to the car.
For more great inspiration using these products, head on over to the Lawn Fawn Blog.

Comments

Evelyn vasquez said…
Lovely card. Love the twine idea.
Love how bright and cheerful this card is! TFS

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop