Saturday, June 11, 2016

Lawn Fawn: So Smooth

Hello there!  Its hot, and very much summer here in Florida.  Yesterday I walked outside, and then quickly walked back inside because the air was so thick lol.  I wasn't ready for the humidity that early.

Anyhow, today I am sharing a card using the So Smooth stamp and die set from Lawn Fawn.  Its a new release, and if you head on over to the Lawn Fawn blog, there are a ton of samples using this set.  Plus as an added bonus, if you leave a comment, you can win the set! Super cool!!



Have you tried the Lawn Fawn card stock yet? It comes in 10 gorgeous colors and is absolutely perfect for card bases

3 comments:

Megan said...

I love how you created your own strips of patterned paper for this! So fun!

Teresa Doyle said...

Very cute Latisha. I hope you have air conditioning???

Renee said...

Cute card!!!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.