Hello there! Today I am sharing a card using the Lawn Fawn stamp set called You've Got Mail. For those of you who have this stamp set, you will pleasantly surprised to know that this stamp set now has coordinating dies!
Head on over to the Lawn Fawn Blog to see more great project using this set and die set, as well as a chance to win some great product!
I am really loving how this card turned out, and its a perfect card to send to my husband who is currently deployed.
1. Cut/score white card stock.
2. Using versa mark ink, stamp image onto bluejay card stock to create a water mark effect, adhere to the card base.
3. Stamp postcard image onto kraft card stock, die cut.
4. Stamp sentiment and image onto the postcard, adhere to the card front.
5. Stamp the mailbox onto chili pepper card stock, die cut and adhere to the card front.
6. Stamp border beneath the blue jay card stock
7. Stamp/die cut airmail image, adhere to the card
8. Adhere liberty lawn trimmings to the card.