Lawn Fawn: Fairy Friends

Hello there!
Long time no blogging!!  I have had a crazy month and a half, but I will talk about that in another post.

Today, I am sharing a card using the new stamp set from Lawn Fawn called Fairy Friends.  If you head on over to the Lawn Fawn Blog, there are many more projects using this set, along with a new stamping tool called the Stamp Shammy. (plus you can win both!)




I started by stamping the images in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I chose this ink because it is my favorite ink to use when I am using copic markers to color in an image.  After I stamped the images, I die cut them using the coordinating dies.  I colored in both of the images with Copic markers.  I then set them aside while I started putting the card together.

Instructions:
1.  Stamp/die cut images.
2.  Color in images using Copic markers.
3.  Die cut Perfectly Plaid paper and Peacock card stock using the stitched rectangle dies.
4.  Adhere the rectangle die cuts to the card using foam adhesive.
5.  Die cut Sunflower card stock using a banner die.
6.  Stamp sentimen with black ink onto the banner die cut.  Adhere to the card.
7.  Adhere the fairy die cuts to the card using foam adhesive.
8.  Tie a bow with the twine, adhere to the card using Dodz.

Comments

Kathy JH said…
Beautiful card - love the colors and love the plaid!
Teresa Doyle said…
Latisha, your card is great, I love this set. The plaid paper is beautiful as well.

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin Day 1: My December Daily album