Welcome to the Girlie Grunge Blog Hop!
We have 3 days of projects and inspiration all featuring Donna Salazar with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L products, and 4 fabulous prizes to give away! Join us , each day six of our talented designers will dazzle and amaze you with ideas for cards, scrapbook pages and mixed media projects, for crafters of all skill levels.
Daily prizes will be awarded, enter to win by commenting on the participating blog posts through the Rafflecopter app. We have three $30 value prizes, one will be awarded each day.
Those that comment through the Rafflecopter app on each designer blog, each day, will be eligible for the Grand Prize, a $100 value, which includes the entire Donna Salazar with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® product line, an E-Z Runner® Grand, and a selection of Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® adhesives. Remember to use the same email address for each comment so that we can verify eligible entries.
My Rafflecopter comments will be open until August 9th, Central Time Zone.
This contest is sponsored by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®. Product was supplied to me in return for blog posts and promotion.
For my project today, I decided to make a card. I love to make cards, they are in my wheelhouse with what I feel comfortable making. Even though the blog hop name is "Girlie Grunge" these products are super versatile and fit with any style.
1. First, I started by adding Donna Salazar with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Stars Runner Refillable, and applying the stars to my pattern paper and die cut.
2. Sprinkle gold glitter over the stars, tap off excess glitter.
3. Apply Home & Hobby Extreme Double Sided Tape 1/4" permanent tape to both sides of the pattern paper.
4. Adhere the Donna Salazar with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Texture Ribbon (burlap) to the pattern paper.
5. Adhere the pattern paper to the card front using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares (regular, white).
6. Using a Donna Salazar with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Dodz XL & Lace Ribbons. From the outside of the dodo to the inside in a circular motion, create a lace flower.
7. Adhere the flower onto the card.
8. Apply the stars to the button & sprinkle with glitter again, tap off excess.
9. Adhere the button to the flower using a Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Dodz small.
Please visit the rest of the ladies on todays hop!
Fancy Pants Designs Summer Sun pattern paper
Fancy Pants Designs Summer Sun die cut
Lawn Fawn gold trimmings