If you are a fan of putting smiley faces onto inanimate objects like me, then this stamp set is a must need. Just for the vast array of smiley faces that are included. There is a matching die set that coordinates with this stamp set, which saves you a step of hand cutting out your images. Make sure you head on over to the Lawn Fawn Blog for a chance to win this stamp set, see other great projects using this set, and check out all of the releases this week!
1. Cut/score cardstock.
2. Emboss stitched oval onto the card front.
3. Stamp sentiment in black ink.
4. Stamp gumball machine, color in, then diecut.
5. Adhere diecut to the card front.
6. Apply glossy accents over the top of the gumball glass to make it appear that its glass.
7. Adhere buttons to the card.
8. Add washi tape to the bottom of the card to help ground the card and give it a little balance.