Lawn Fawn: Puffy Cloud Borders & Rainbow

Today, I am sharing a few stand alone dies that are brand new to Lawn Fawn.  Stand alone dies, are just dies that can go with any project and do not have a coordinating stamp set to match.  For my project today, I am combining the Puffy Cloud Borders and Rainbow, as well as the hello die.
Be sure to head on over to the Lawn Fawn Blog, to win these products as well as to see some great projects using these products!


No doubt about it.  These dies to me scream happy!  These would be fantastic to help create fun scenes, especially with the critters.  But for todays card, I created this with just dies (and no stamps can you believe it!).  I can totally see myself using these dies on scrapbook pages as well!  The stitching on the clouds, totally hooked me in, it adds a really nice dimension to the cardstock.

This card is pretty easy.  I just die cut everything, and started layering it all on.  I just needed cardstock, the dies, adhesive and the trimmings. Thats it!  This is the kind of card that would make someone so happy, to receive it in the mail.

Material used:
Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Borders
Lawn Fawn Rainbow die
Lawn Fawn Hello die
Lawn Fawn Trimmings
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D foam squares
Scrapbook Adhesives EZ Runner
assorted cardstock 

Comments

Jamie said…
I love how you used the clouds behind the awesome, new rainbow die!
Jennifer W. said…
I love to clouds but do not see them listed on the new release for June 4th. Do you have any other information as to when we can order the cute clouds?
Teresa Doyle said…
So nice Latisha. I love a kraft card. It makes such an awesome contrast!
suzie said…
Fun cloud card!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop