Friday, March 20, 2015

Lawn Fawn: Year 5

The next few days I will be sharing some fun projects I have made for the Lawn Fawn March Inspiration Week.  Today I have a cupcake topper & wrapper using some Lawn Fawn die along with the Year 5 stamp/die set.

Make sure to head on over to the Lawn Fawn blog to see how the other designers using this stamp set as well.


I am loving the Pint Size patterns paper collection.  It has all of the colors that just make me happy.  So when I was looking at using the Year 5 set, and making a party ensemble, I knew I had to use these paper along with it.


What is so great about coordinating dies/stamps is that it really finishes your project and gives it that little extra professional looking touch.


Materials Used:
Lawn Fawn Year 5 stamp/dies
Lawn Fawn Pint Size Patterns paper collection
Lawn Fawn twine
Lawn Fawn stitched circle dies
Lawn Fawn scalloped circle die
Lawn Fawn scaalloped cupcake topper

4 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh Latisha, that is so cute. My great niece will be turning 3 next month and would love that for her birthday. I would love to try it. Thanks for a great idea.

Renee said...

This is adorable!!!

Allison P said...

These cupcake holders are absolutely adorable!! Love the bright colors..so cute!

Anonymous said...

Just adorable! Thanks for sharing.

Linda Patti
tpatti@windstream.net

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.