Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!!

With one of my children off at college, and the other one in the 8th grade.  Halloween isn't as festive as it used to be.  I still wanted my son to feel special (he is going to a Halloween Party, not trick or treating) so I made his a little candy filled glasine bag.



The "boo" letters were die cut from the black Fancy Pants corrugated card stock, using Lawn Fawn Cuts.  I adhered the diecuts onto the tag (Fancy Pants True Friend Tags), and added a few alphabet sticker as well as a cute owl sticker.

Materials Used:
Fancy Pants True Friend Tag
Fancy Pants True Friend Alpha Stickers (collection kit)
Fancy Pants True Friend Buttons (owl)
Fancy Fants black corrugated cardstock
Lawn Fawn orange trimmings
Lawn Fawn die cuts
glassine bag
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L EZ Runner Permanent

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin Day 1: My December Daily album