Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Lawn Fawn: Milk and Cookies



Have you been following this weeks release over at Lawn Fawn?  So many great new products right?

Today, I am sharing a cute little card using the stamp set & dies called Milk & Cookies.  I wish my children were younger, so I could use this set the night before Christmas, for a cute note to Santa.  But for today, I made a sweet wishes notecard.

There is still a chance to win great prizes, so head on over to the Lawn Fawn Blog, to check things out!



6 comments:

cghundley said...

Very pretty and
lovely papers.
Carla from Utah

Sandra Schroeder said...

Love your card. The colors are pretty together. I like the cookie jar and sweet sentiment.

Celeste Goff said...

I love everything about this card!!!

Julie GM said...

You make the sweetest cards!

Ruby N said...

how adorable!

Dan DePasquale said...

This card is so cute. I love your style. Look forward to seeing more of your work.

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.