Saturday, September 20, 2014

Lawn Fawn: Love You A Latte



Today, I get to share a project with you, using the Love You A Latte stamp set & coordinating dies.  If there is an opportunity to put a smiley face on an inanimate object, I'm totally going to do it, 99% of the time.  That is a lie, more like 100% of the time lol.  Coffee is one of my favorite things in the world, so to say this stamp set makes me happy, is a severe understatement.  I clapped like a seal with joy when I first saw this set.  I love it. It's perfect.
Head on over to the Lawn Fawn Blog, for a chance to win this set along with great other prizes.  As well as, see some pretty fantastic projects!

One thing I am obsessed with right now, are these kraft glassine bags I found at a stationery store last weekend.  This is my 3rd project with them, i might have a problem.  But I'm okay with that.

But seriously, is this not cute?!?





Materials Used:
Lawn Fawn Love You A Latte stamp set
Lawn Fawn Love You A Latte die set
Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles
Fancy Pants corrugated kraft card stock
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Foam Squares
black ribbon
glassine bag
copic markers
Ranger Distress Inks (assorted)

5 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What an adorable treat bag and tag!

Tenia Nelson said...

Totes adorbs!!

~amy~ said...

Totally CUTE.

Sandra Schroeder said...

Very adorable treat bag. Prefect for that cookie to go with that latte.

Ruby N said...

love this set!!!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.