Monday, August 18, 2014

Spellbinders 12 Days of Christmas, Day 1


Spellbinders Paper Arts is hosting the 12 Days of Christmas.  Today I am on the blog, featuring the new Happy Holidays die set.  I created a trio of cards, specifically for a holiday hostess gift in mind.  I absolutely love the traditional red and green color scheme, with a pop of an additional color.  I recently received the Lawn Fawn Snow Day paper collection and was totally inspired!  Head on over to the Spellbinders blog, to see all three of my projects, and have a chance to win some new product!!




3 comments:

Carol Southern said...

These are all terrific cards Latisha.
Congratulations on being on the DT again.
I've been following you since the early days of Flourishes.

Nikki C said...

These are beautiful :)

Bea said...

Hi
love your card - I really like the clean and sharp design

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.