Hello and welcome to Lawn Fawn's big Fall/Winter release week! On August 28th all 15 of Lawn Fawn's new stamps, 26 new dies, and the new Sweater Weather and Snow Day paper collections will be for sale at your favorite store and www.lawnfawn.com! Woo hoo!
The next few days, I will be showcasing some of the latest Lawn Fawn products hitting store shelves. Make sure you visit the Lawn Fawn Blog, each and every day. As new products and projects will be shown, and lots of giveaways to be had.
Today, the designers are showcasing projects using the Goodie Treat Bag die, and the Spooktacular stamp set & coordinating dies. I decided to combine them to create a fun, Happy Halloween treat bag.
1. Die cut Sweater Weather pattern paper. You will do this twice.
2. I score along the already scored lines, so its easier to fold, then apply adhesive and adhere the two diecuts together, this forms the bag.
3. Add washi tape to the bottom of the bag.
4. Using the Stitched Rectangles, die cut white card stock.
5. Stamp the "Happy Halloween" sentiment in black ink from the Spooktacular stamp set. Apply 3d foam squares on the back of the die cut, and adhere to the bag.
6. Stamp the witches hat in black ink. Die cut using the coordinating die.
7. Color in the hat using Copic Markers.
8. Adhere to the bag using 3D Foam Squares.
9. Add twine to embellish.
Lawn Fawn Sweater Weather pattern paper, Lawn Fawn Goodie Treat Bag die, Lawn Fawn Spooktacular stamp set, Lawn Fawn Spooktacular dies, Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle dies, Lawn Fawn Trimmings orange/black, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares, Copic Markers, Washi Tape
Here is a card I made a while ago, using the Spooktacular stamp set.