Today is Day 4 of the Lawn Fawn & Add A Little Dazzle Blog hop. I decided to play around with some Lawn Fawn dies, with the Add A Little Dazzle foil sheets, to create a tag.
1. Die cut yellow foil sheet using the stitched journal card die.
2. Emboss diecut.
3. Die cut teal foil sheet using a banners die.
4. Adhere to embossed diecut using 3D Foam squares.
5. Die cut pink foil sheet using Louie's Alpha with the "h & i" letters.
6. Adhere letters to the banner using 3D Foam Squares.
7. Die cut pink foil sheet using the heart dies.
8. Adhere heart diecuts to the tag using Dodz small.
9. Punch hole at the top of the tag.
10. Add ribbon and twine.
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Dodz small
Spellbinders Rosette Wall embossing folder
May Arts ribbon