Today Lawn Fawn is showcasing a new alphabet stamp set called, Clark's ABCs. I really love alphabet stamps for the single reason alone...to make custom sentiments. For this card, I was feeling a little blue. I made it right before my daughter went off to college, I was a total mess, and went through many tissues lol. This was my subconscious coming out creatively for sure!
Make sure you head on over to the Lawn Fawn Blog for a chance to win this set, as well as to see all of the great samples!
1. Cut/score cardstock.
2. Stamp heart borders in red ink.
3. Adhere red cardstock.
4. Stamp tissue box with copic markers, cut out.
5. Stamp sentiment inside the tissue box in black ink.
6. Stamp sentiment above the red cardstock.
7. Adhere tissue box to the card using 3D foam squares.
8. Add twine to the card to embelish.
9. Round bottom corners using a corner rounder.