Lawn Fawn, is releasing a new stamp set & and coordinating dies today, called Beep Bop Birthday. It features robots, gears, balloons and a computer-ish looking font. Head on over to the Lawn Fawn Blog, to check out the samples using this set. Also leave a comment for a chance to win!
1. Cut/score white cardstock.
2. Adhere pattern paper to the bottom of the card. (this helps ground the card a little bit)
3. Stamp the robot in black ink (memento)
4. Stamp the sentiment.
5. Stamp the gears in different colored inks.
6. Stamp the balloon & string.
7. Color in the robot using Copic markers.
8. Add green twine, tie a bow and add red rhinestone to the center.
Lawn Fawn Beep Bop Birthday stamp set, Lawn Fawn pattern paper, Lawn Fawn twine, Copic Markers, red ink, aqua ink, green ink, black ink, red rhinestone, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L EZ Runner