I absolutely love the new stamp set called Life Is Good by Lawn Fawn. I live in Florida and it reminds me of where I live. Head on over to the Lawn Fawn blog, for a chance to win this new set and coordinating dies, as well as take a peek at all of the great projects.
1. Cut/score kraft cardstock.
2. Stamp sentiment in black ink, and rays in red ink onto white panel.
3. Adhere panel to the card using foam squares.
4. Stamp palm trees and hammock onto white card stock.
5. Die cut palm trees and hammock.
6. Color in with copic markers.
7. Adhere to card using foam squares.
Lawn Fawn Life Is Good stamp set
Lawn Fawn Life is Good dies
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam squares