Hello Baby is another new release from Lawn Fawn. It is a 4x6 stamp set that has everything you need to welcome that new one into your life, as well as occasions such as Easter.
I made a bright & happy card using the Hello Baby set. Make sure you head on over to the Lawn Fawn blog, for more beautiful inspiration and for a chance to win this stamp set.
1. Cut/score yellow card stock.
2. Trim down white cardstock to size. Place circle die onto white card stock and die cut.
3. Underneath the circle cut out, stamp the sentiment in black ink & flowers in pink/yellow ink.
4. Using foam squares, adhere pattern paper on the back side of the stamped panel.
5. Adhere ribbon to the cardfront using Crafty Tape.
6. Create a bow with ribbon, button & kraft twine, adhere to ribbon using Dodz.
7. Adhere panel to the card front using 3D foam squares.
8. Stamp umbrella in black ink, then die cut.
9. Color in umbrella using Copic markers.
10. Adhere umbrella to the card using 3D foam squares.
Lawn Fawn Hello Baby Stamp set
Lawn Fawn Hello Baby Lawn Cuts
Lawn Fawn circle Lawn Cuts
Lawn Fawn Let's Polka 6x6 paper pad
Lawn Fawn natural trimmings
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Crafty Tape
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Dodz (small)
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Gina K pink & yellow ink
pink grosgrain ribbon