Lawn Fawn: Love You Tons

Today head on over to the Lawn Fawn Blog to check out another new stamp and coordinating die set, called Love You Tons.  This is a 2x3 mini stamp set.

I wanted to make a non-tradition Valentines Day card (with my colors).  I love the way the pink and green look together.  I stamped my images, die cut them out, and then colored them in.  Before I adhered them to the card with 3D foam squares, I stamped the hearts and sentiment.  


materials used:
Lawn Fawn Love you Tons stamp set
Lawn Fawn Love You Tons die set
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares
green card stock
pink card stock
copic markers
black ink
red ink

Comments

Diane said…
Love the celebration diva.
jp said…
Love you combination of colors! Great inspiration. Love this set!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop