Today the designers from Lawn Fawn are showcasing the Trim The Tree stamp set and coordinating dies. Playing with the Holiday stamps really has me craving some cooler weather. Nothing crazy cold, but brisk enough to wear a sweater lol.
Head on over to the Lawn Fawn Blog, for a chance to win this stamp & die set!
1. Cut score green card base.
2. Trim white card stock to size, stamp sentiment in black ink, then adhere to card front using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D foam squares.
3. Trim down a piece of Peace Joy Love pattern paper, adhere.
4. Die cut white cardstock using the tree die cut, adhere with foam squares to the card.
5. Stamp the tree onto pattern paper, onto two different sheets of pattern paper.
6. Cut out pattern paper (paper piecing) and adhere with foam squares to the die cut.
Lawn Fawn Trim the Tree stamp set and dies
Lawn Fawn Peace Joy Love pattern papers
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L assorted adhesives
Memento tuxedo black ink