Have a Very Fawny Holiday! {day 2}

This week Lawn Fawn is showcasing all of their Holiday stamp sets, it is all about getting ideas and inspiring you for the upcoming Holidays.
Today, I am sharing a card I made using the Cozy Christmas stamp set.  The little smiley faces on the milk and cookies, had me at hello.  So many great element in this set!!  I created a "scrappy" little scene, using the striped stocking, santa note, cookies, milk & Merry Christmas sentiment from the Cozy Christmas set, as well as a few stickers from the FaLaLa sticker sheet, and the red/white Trimmings (all from Lawn Fawn).  
Make sure to visit the Lawn Fawn blog everyday this week, for great projects as well as videos!!

Materials Used:
Lawn Fawn Cozy Christmas
Fa-la-la element stickers
peppermint trimmings
white woodgrain card stock
washi tape
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L white foam squares
copic markers
glitter pen

Comments

snappy scrappy said…
Love this card...too cute! Lee-Ann :)
emily_in_paris said…
I love your scene! Thanks for sharing. :) may I ask what you use to color in the milk glass?
emily_in_paris said…
I love your scene! Thanks for sharing. :) may I ask what you use to color in the milk glass?
Melinda said…
Such a cute card! Love the Milk and cookies for Santa.
Yainea said…
I'm in love with this card, so so cute!! Love the format, the way you used the washi... Aww!! You're an expert with Cozy Christmas for sure, lol!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop