Welcome to the Paper Crafts, Twelve Blogs of Christmas blog hop. You should have arrived from Vanessa's blog. Today, take a few minutes to visit each designer for a chance to win this special issue, as well as The Paper Crafts Connection and Moxie Fab World. If this issue sells like most years, it can be very hard to find once it hits the stands (so pick it up when you see it, or buy it online).
Here is the cover...isn't it pretty?!
Each designer has chosen a Simple Sentiments (that are free) digital file to use on their project. Here is the link to all of the sentiments used today. I chose to use the Merry Christmas sentiment. All I did was, download the sentiment, opened it up in Word, printed it out onto to card stock and then die cut it out, to use on my card.
Head on over to Jocelyn's blog next!
In case you are just starting the hop, here in the complete list of designers to visit. You will have unit Sept 25th, to comment for a chance to win.
1. Chan Vuong
4. Kalyn Kepner
7. Amy Wanford
9. Latisha Yoast (here)
10. Jocelyn Olson
12. Clare Prezzia
1. Cut/score cardstock.
2. Trim down panel, emboss, adhere to card using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L foam squares.
3. Print out sentiment, cut/emboss sentiment using a Spellbinders die template.
4. Stamp trees using Lawn Fawn Stamps in green ink. Stamp stars in red ink.
5. Stamp snowflakes onto the sentiment.
6. Add stickles.
7. Adhere diecut to the card using foam squares.
8. Adhere the bow to the card using Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Dodz.
9. Adhere KaiserCraft pearls to the bottom corner.
White card stock
KaiserCraft grey pearls
ClearSnap green ink