Today, is the start of the September Inspiration Week from Lawn Fawn. The designers are showcasing the Sweet Christmas stamp set today. The card I made below, took a little bit of time to make, because of all of the different techniques I used (stamping, paper piecing, coloring, using stickles)...but mostly because of the stickles...those things take forever to dry!! But I seriously cannot help myself, the glitter looks so good in person.
Head on over to the Lawn Fawn Blog, for a chance to win this stamp set, as well as see some great samples!
Lawn Fawn Let It Snow stamp set
Lawn Fawn Sweet Christmas stamp set
Lawn Fawn Peppermint cording
white card stock
kraft card stock
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L foam squares
brown, yellow, red & grey Copic markers
white gel pen
white, green, grey & red stickles
1. Cut/score cardstock to 4 1/4 x 5 inches
2. Stamp trees (generational stamping)
3. Stamp lollipops
4. Stamp house onto kraft card stock.
5. Color in the house with Copics, and a white gel pen (pen for the trim & door)
6. Cut out the house.
7. Add stickles.
8. Adhere the house to the card using foam squares.
9. Add stickles to the lollipops
10. Stamp sentiment