Monday, April 23, 2012

Claire's ABC's

Lawn Fawn has released another alphabet stamp set, called Claire's ABC's.  It may be my favorite one so far.  I decided to make a miss you card to send to my husband.  We just got a miniature schnauzer, so I had to use the dog from Critters in the Burbs (so freaking cute!).  Since I stamped the doggy onto kraft paper, and did not want to paper piece him, I colored him in using some warm and cool Copic markers.  The collar as well as the dashes were created using a white gel pen.
For a chance to win this set, head on over to the Lawn Fawn blog.
materials: red cardstock, light green card stock, kraft card stock, red/white twine
Spellbinders Classic circle, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L white foam squares, Lawn Fawn Critters in the burbs, Lawn Fawn Claire's ABC's, black ink, Copic markers

7 comments:

Ann said...

So stinkin' cute! Love how you gave him just a bit of color.

Antoinette Seminario-Skinner said...

Love this, so cute!!!

Pam from Maine said...

Great layout. Really cute!

Laura Jane said...

I LOVE that ABC set!
CUTE CARD

Yainea said...

Cute cute cute!! I love the line under the sentiment and the way you slighly colored the puppy

Brenda said...

I LOVE this card! It is so clean and simple, yet very appealing. Great colors!

Packer said...

Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those on Packer and movers in Hyderabad

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.