Feel Better Soon

For paper crafters, this is always such an exciting time of year.  With CHA wrapping up, I can't wait for my favorite stores to be filled with new product.  Not that there is anything wrong with "older" stuff, but there is something about the newness of something that brings a freshness to projects I make.
For this card, I used the February stamp set from Avocado Arts called Wishes and Kind Thoughts.  I stamped the sentiment onto the Pebbles chipboard, then stamped, colored in, and cut out the flower (popped up with foam tape).  It was just luck, how the stamped flower matched perfectly to the flower chipboard.  The embossed background was created, by running card stock through my Grand Calibur, inside a new M-bossabilites folder.
My fellow design team members, have created something special using this set as well, so if you have a minute, hop on over to their blogs too.

materials used:
Winter White Cardstock
Avocado Arts stamps
Pebbles pattern paper & chipboard
gingham ribbon
copic markers
Spellbinders M-bossabilities
memento ink
foam tape

Comments

This is so pretty and lovely :)
Stunning Stunning Stunning!!!!
Unknown said…
So darling! Love the embossing!
Emily Leiphart said…
So gorgeous, Latisha! I love all that colour against the textured white.
Unknown said…
Gorgeous card! ;o)
OHHH! I love the white space--and I LOVE the embossing you have used! LOVE that flower chipboard as well!! FAB card all around:)
Natalie said…
Very pretty! Love the embossed background. Beautiful.
Jennie C said…
So adorable! I love the layout and all the white space adorned with the clever focal point. Lovely.

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop