Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Lawn Fawn & Glue Arts

Lawn Fawn is having a product swap with Glue Arts Adhesives this week.  Designers from both companies will be sharing their projects everyday with you.  
Today, I am sharing a bright and happy Get Well Soon card.  With it being winter, and prime time for cold/flu season, I need to have a stash of these cards ready to give out.  After I die cut card stock using a Spellbinders die template, I stamped a few images from the On The Mend stamp set.  While I was deciding how to color in my images, I got started on the card base.  The green polka dotted card stock is from Bo Bunny (it seriously is one of my staples), and I adhered the American Crafts pattern paper to the card base using Glue Arts adhesive.  To have a little bit of contrast between the two bright papers, I added a little piece of kraft card stock.  I added some silk May Arts ribbon, and rounded the bottom corner.  Once the card base was done, I just grabbed a few Copic markers that seemed to coordinate with the pattern paper (it is easier to match that way).  After I was done coloring in the image, I stamped the sentiment and adhered the label to the card using the Glue Arts U CUT IT, 3D foam (Its a big square, and you just cut off what you need).
Head on over to the Lawn Fawn Blog and Glue Arts blog for more inspiration with these products!

8 comments:

Chari Moss said...

Very cute and sure to cheer anyone up!

Tinkerbeth said...

How sweet! I need to make some of these, too! Thanks for the inspiration!

Renee said...

This is beautiful!! Love the embossed die and your coloring is perfection!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! I loe this--love the papers and that green tissue box:) I need to try this die embossing! FUN!

Kathy Martin said...

Very cute! And colorful!

Bridget Larsen said...

Gorgeous card and Congratulations on making it through round 1 of Spellbinders Design Team 2012

Laura Lazaro said...

I love it! I must get the stamps now :)

Anonymous said...

Awwww, Lovely and SweeT

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.