Lawn Fawn & Glue Arts

Lawn Fawn is having a product swap with Glue Arts Adhesives this week.  Designers from both companies will be sharing their projects everyday with you.  
Today, I am sharing a bright and happy Get Well Soon card.  With it being winter, and prime time for cold/flu season, I need to have a stash of these cards ready to give out.  After I die cut card stock using a Spellbinders die template, I stamped a few images from the On The Mend stamp set.  While I was deciding how to color in my images, I got started on the card base.  The green polka dotted card stock is from Bo Bunny (it seriously is one of my staples), and I adhered the American Crafts pattern paper to the card base using Glue Arts adhesive.  To have a little bit of contrast between the two bright papers, I added a little piece of kraft card stock.  I added some silk May Arts ribbon, and rounded the bottom corner.  Once the card base was done, I just grabbed a few Copic markers that seemed to coordinate with the pattern paper (it is easier to match that way).  After I was done coloring in the image, I stamped the sentiment and adhered the label to the card using the Glue Arts U CUT IT, 3D foam (Its a big square, and you just cut off what you need).
Head on over to the Lawn Fawn Blog and Glue Arts blog for more inspiration with these products!

Comments

Chari Moss said…
Very cute and sure to cheer anyone up!
Tinkerbeth said…
How sweet! I need to make some of these, too! Thanks for the inspiration!
Renee V said…
This is beautiful!! Love the embossed die and your coloring is perfection!!!
OHHH! I loe this--love the papers and that green tissue box:) I need to try this die embossing! FUN!
Kathy Martin said…
Very cute! And colorful!
Bridget Larsen said…
Gorgeous card and Congratulations on making it through round 1 of Spellbinders Design Team 2012
Laura Lazaro said…
I love it! I must get the stamps now :)
Anonymous said…
Awwww, Lovely and SweeT

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop