My Cup of Tea

One of my little secret about me (or not so secret) is that I love going out for Afternoon Tea.  Anytime, I travel to a new town, I always check out the tea shops.  It is just something that comforts me, plus they are so girly and feminine...a perfect place to relax with a nice cup of tea, delicious food and great friends.  
The My Cup of Tea set from Lawn Fawn, is a cute little mini set that has a couple of sentiments and great tea images.  For my card, I knew I wanted to use brown and pink with ivory.  Those colors together are just really nice together.  I created a background using the spoons, then stamped the tea bags and tea pot onto a die cut, then added a few buttons and twine to finish it off.  To soften the card up a little more, I distressed the edges with pink ink.
Head on over to the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration and a giveaway.  Don't forget to see what the other designers cooked up too!



Comments

Donna C. said…
Where did you get the die that you put the pink tea bags on? Adorable!

rubyslippers@neofast.net
Jeanette M. said…
So cute! I love how you distressed it with the pink ink - very pretty and soft.
Chari Moss said…
Loving your pink & brown color scheme. And the spoon background is Fabulous! :)
Miriam Prantner said…
I just LOVE this card. It's my favorite from the whole DT today! The colors are great, and I love how you created the background. So cute and perfect little touches with the buttons/hemp. Thanks!
Kelley Eubanks said…
Beautiful... love your color choices!
Kim H said…
I love those colors and the great embossing around the tag. The buttons are a great detail, thank you for sharing.
Susie W. said…
That spoon background just blew me away Latisha! Wow! This card is adorable. After seeing your card...I just have to have this stamp set :)

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop