A few Lawn Fawn cards.

It is starting to feel like fall here.  The mornings are crisp and the sun is going down a few hours earlier and Pumpkin Spice lattes are available (my favorite drink at Starbucks).  I really wish I had more hours in the day to create, spend more time on learning photography and blogging more often.  Actually, that is kind of not true.  Right now, I love doing all of those things, but I love being a Mother more.  So I only create a few days a week when they are at school.  I'm perfectly okay with that.
Here are a few Lawn Fawn cards I made this past week.  The first one is is for sketch 240 over at Card Positioning Systems.  I used the On the Mend stamp set, the little smiley faces on everything seriously make me so happy.  I mean a cup of soup and bandaids with smiley faces...adorable!  With cold/flu season coming up, I'm sure this will not be in my card basket for very long.

This next card, is a project I did for the A-Z Stamping over at Two Peas in a Bucket.  This was for the day for "L".   The things I used for L were, Lawn Fawn stamps, a Spellbinders Label, and I did some layering.  A-Z stamping is still going on, so head on over and check it out.  I paper pieced the pumpkin and leaves from the Harvest Season set, and created the sentiment using Harold's ABC's.  


Comments

Jennifer said…
LOVE these adorable cards!!! So CUTE!!! (=
Tami B. said…
I love both of these cards. I really fell in love with the pumpkin card the other day when I saw it at 2P's. I didn't even realize it was yours.
Pam Hornschu said…
Saw this card on the PC post for today. Love this! That plaid pumpkin is to die for!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop