Monday, September 19, 2011

Ornate Ornaments & Making Frosty Friends

 Last week was a little nutty (family emergency...everything is better now), so I was unable to post my other cards for the Lawn Fawn inspiration week.  Now that things are settled down, and I have a few moments on the computer, I have time to share them.
The first card I used the Ornate Ornaments set, and on the second card I used Making Frosty Friends.  Whether you like to color in images or paper piece, or just stamp them the way they are, both sets are very versatile.  I have to admit, I loved coloring in that ornament!  Plus I can see myself doing a fun winter scene with Say Cheese with the Making Frosty Friends...how cute would that be?!?
Did you know there is less than 100 days until Christmas?  So crazy!



4 comments:

Gabi Alberti said...

Hello Latisha! I love your cards! They're so cute!! :))

Annabella Merlin said...

Mr. Frost Man is cute! And I love your style in designing - so into ribbons and bow-twines!

Jess-The Whimsical Butterfly said...

Love this- so sweet and simple and i love the linen thread you used!

papeteria said...

Hi Latisha,
Love to stop by your blog and enjoy your creations! Your work is stunning! Thanks for sharing with us! I found your card in Cards Magazine and really loved it!
xo, Kasia Kleszko

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.