CPS 237 using Clear Snap & Lawn Fawn

This week Clear Snap is sponsoring the sketch over at Card Positioning Systems.  I used the Smooch Pearlized ink to color in the house (lettuce, mocha, plum berry, sweet melon & banana custard), and tree.  I have to admit, I was a little scared at first to use these inks.  They come in super cute bottles that look like nail polish, then once opened, the coloring brush is kind of like a fine point brush.  Once I figured them out (which wasn't hard), I had a lot of fun coloring in the house.  The stamps are from a new stamp set from Lawn Fawn called, Happy Haunting.  

Materials Used:
Lawn Fawn Happy Haunting
Clear Snap Smooch Pearlized ink
foam tape
MME pattern paper
Clear Snap Licorice Color Box ink
Black satin ribbon
Bazzill card stock

Comments

Kristie W. said…
The house looks great colored with the Smooch inks!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin Day 1: My December Daily album