Lawn Fawn: Critters...Farm style :)

Today the Lawn Fawn designers are showcasing a new "critters" set, this one is called Critters at the Farm.  Such a perfect addition to this series of stamps.  I made a fun scene using stamps from Critters at the Farm & in the burbs...love how they can be used together.  All of the images were colored in using Copic markers.
Make sure you head on over to the Lawn Fawn blog, Kelly is giving away a few stamp sets.  Also, be sure to visit the rest of the designers.


Comments

Pat said…
What a cute card! LOVE the colors--they looks so vibrant!
Tenia Nelson said…
Super cute card dearie!!!
artfuldelight said…
Adorable card!! Love the little animals.
Anthonette said…
Adorable card, Latisha! LF has such cute stamps.

I'm happy your hubby is back. Thank him from me and my family for his service. My husband has had to travel for work a few weeks the last few months, so I got a very, very, tiny glimpse of how hard it must have been for you and the kids. I almost had to go to the ER one night with abdominal pain while he was gone and the stress almost killed me. I had only pulled an abdominal muscle, but the fact that we was out of state made the incident much worse.

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop