Bundle of Joy using Lawn Fawn

Is anyone else making last minute Mother's Day cards?
I have a few I still need to finish up.  They are mostly for a few of my close friends that live here.  It is far too late to put one in the mail and make it on time.  (from FL to CA that is)

A while back, I bought this really pretty paper From Teresa Collins (Posh) and the lady silhouettes scream feminine to me.  So I pulled it out to make a card for one of my best friends.  She just had her first child, and will be celebrating her first Mother's Day.  For the inside, I made a little pocket for a Gift Card.

The sentiments are from the Plus One set from Lawn Fawn.  I actually combined three of the sentiments to customize this card. (congrats, on your, & bundle of joy)  

**Don't forget!!!  Lawn Fawn is donating 20% of sales through the 7th of May towards Y-ME.  For more information, check out the Lawn Fawn blog.  Kelly Marie also did a fabulous video explaining everything!***

Do you have any special plans for Mother's Day?  I'm not sure about us?  Since my husband is still deployed I bought my own presents lol...a trip to Ulta and a few of my favorite clothing stores.  I may just want to sleep in and have my children bring me up a bowl of cereal or eggo waffles or something.  Sleep is something I don't get enough of and is greatly desired.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin Day 1: My December Daily album