CPS #208

I meant for this card to go live this morning, however, my phone, cable and internet were all down.  
Here is my CPS card sketch #208, head on over to the CPS blog to play along with this weeks sketch.
Since it has been a little cloudy today, I keep wanting to take a nap.  Does the weather ever do that to you?  I think I could go to bed right now, if only I didn't have a million other things to do.  Tomorrow is Friday, hooray for that right?!


Supplies:
card stock: Papertrey Ink
Pattern Paper: We R Memories Peep Easter Basket
Stamps: Waltzingmouse Stamps Teeny Trees
Ink: Palette Boudoir Blush & Viridian Leaf, Tsukineko Tuxedo Black
Fibers: Twinery bakers twine
Stickers: American Craft This to That Foam tape

Comments

Love the bright colors!
Anonymous said…
Great card Latisha - I love the bright, happy colours.
Have a good weekend, hugs, Ruth S
Are you also a color consultant? Your cards are so vibrant.

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop