CPS #206

Today I am showing my card using the CPS sketch #206.
I followed the sketch pretty exactly.  Sometimes I use a sketch as inspiration and a starting point, other times I use them exactly, it just depends on my mood, how much time I have to play and if my mojo is hanging around.
Have you ever lost your voice from allergies before?  I think I did this weekend.  At first I thought I was getting a cold, but I really think it is outdoor allergies.  The pollen count is very high right now, and my car looks yellow from all the pollen on it.  
Did you all have a nice long weekend?  My children had a 4 day weekend, so that was really nice to relax.
I hope you have a great Tuesday!


Materials Used:
Card Stock: Bo Bunny Teal card stock, PTI stampers select white, Copic Blending Card
Pattern Paper: Prima Marketing Madeline Collection
Markers: Copic Markers: RV17, RV19, G94, YG63, E31 &E55, Unibal Signo black pen
Dies:  Spellbinders S4-168 Large Labels, Spellbinders S4-116 Classic Circles SM
Stickers: American Crafts This to That foam adhesive
Ink: Tsukineko Tuxedo Black Memento ink
Stamps:  Paper Smooches

Comments

Ruth S said…
Cute card Latisha! Love how you coloured the acorn to cooridnate so perfectly with the adorable Prima patterned paper!
Hope the air clears for you and you'll be feeling better soon ;)
Such a cute card Latisha...I love the colors you used!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop