Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Lawn Fawn Fly Free

Sorry this is late, blogger was giving me major problems, so it is going to be short and sweet before it changes its mind :)
Today I get to show you a cute mini set called Fly Free.
I paired the Fly Free set with Bannerific & some pretty Webster's Pages paper.
Make sure to go to the Lawn Fawn blog for a chance to win this set.
Also the Design Team, has some cool projects you don't want to miss.


**PS**
Will add details later when blogger will cooperate

6 comments:

Lynnette said...

This is just stunning. Love it

Lynnette said...

This is just stunning. Love it

Kathy Martin said...

So sweet! :)

Scrapcollectr said...

I loooove the collage effect and the vintage style! *smile*

Julie Ruffcorn said...

Cute bird and I love the banner stamp!

terisplace said...

Love this card, Latisha!
Happy afternoon, girl!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.