Welcome to JustRite Stampers’ newest Wednesday feature, 12 Weeks of Christmas Blog Hops 7! Every Wednesday up until Thanksgiving some of your favorite designers will be joining some of the JustRite design team for a series of Christmas blog hops, showcasing JustRite’s entire Christmas Collection of stamps! You also might see some projects from the JustRite design team, using some of their newly released line of CLING stamps! You can find our new collection of cling stamps HERE. This week, the designers joining us are most of the Spellbinders and Caardvarks design teams! So mark your calendars for Wednesdays at 9am Central for great Christmas gift, card & project ideas, starting at the JustRite Inspiration blog!
For my project today, I used the JustRite Christmas Ornaments Set. These ornaments are really beautiful and beg to be colored in. I started by stamping my image onto Neenah white card stock, then began to color in the ornament with Copic markers. Once the image was colored in, I cut/embossed using the Standard Circles Lg. Next, I laid my Labels Sixteen die down, then in the center of the die, I placed a Standard Circles Small die down. Once I knew the dies were centered perfect, I placed a sheet of white card stock down, and die cut them. To get the embossed snowflakes, I picked up the die cuts, (still inside the die) off of the mat, then place the Snowflakes Impressabilities down, then placed the dies on top of the impressabillities, the tan embossing mat, then finally a master mat, and ran it thru the Wizard to emboss. Before, I started to assemble the card, I cut/embossed a sheet of white card stock using the Classic Lace Border Grand Borderabilities. Now, that everything is cut, embossed & colored in, I started to assemble the card.
1. Cut/score black card stock into a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch card base.
2. Adhere white card stock down. 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 inches
3. Using scor-tape, adhere the border die cut to a trimmed sheet of card stock.
4. Run red satin ribbon around the panel, & tie a pretty bow.
5. Adhere the panel to the card base using foam tape.
6. Adhere the circle die with the stamped image onto the card using foam tape.
7. Apply the Labels Sixteen die cut, over the stamped image using a double layer of foam tape.