Baby Congrats...and lots of talking lol

Lots of ladies are pregnant in my neck of the woods, so I need to make a few "congrats" cards to have on hand.  I am not drinking that water, you better believe that!  Sometimes I wish I was able to have more (medical issues), but really I am so happy with two.  I cannot imagine trying to get more than 2 children to all of their activities.  I have a 9th & 4th grader, I do a heck of a lot of transportation.  I understand the whole "mom taxi" statement now.  I don't know which is worse, getting up in the middle of the night with an infant, or being awakened hearing a text message go to your child's phone in the middle of the night?  Sometimes I wish I could turn back time to when my children were younger.  Younger children are 1000% times easier to raise than tween/teenagers.  I am convinced alcohol was invented for parents of teenagers. My teen is really good, but on those days where she gives me the "mom you are so stupid look",  it is best if I just walk away, preferably with an adult beverage.  I am positive my children think I am nuts, especially after I have those crazy moments.  You know what I am talking about.  The times where you unintentionally lose your marbles, and they just look at you like you  just landed from Mars.  The funny or not so funny thing about parenting, is everything crazy you thought about your parents, ends up happening to you. Whoa, who knew making a baby congrats card would bring all that up LOL?
Well I feel better now.  Hee!
I am off to go have a most fabulous lunch, I am drooling just thinking about it.
Have a fabby day!

materials used:
kraft card stock
ivory card stock
Bo Bunny pattern paper
Prima Flower
May Arts twine
foam tape
Papertrey ink stamp
Memento ink

Comments

Margie Higuchi said…
OMGosh, Latisha! You crack me up that I had to leave comment! LOL!!

I hear ya on those teens, taxi jobs and those certain kinds of drinks! I lift my glass to ya! xo
Ayana Posadas said…
Well, I don't have any kids of my own yet... But I have definitely heard lots of similar stories like yours. Looks like I have lots to look forward to in my future. Haha!... I'm sure you're a fabulous mom, and your kids will realize that eventually.
Gorgeous card, Latisha! Very feminine and classy! The recipient is surely going to love it! :)
Amylucimar said…
it seems that i am hearing of a new prego woman every week or so. they are EVERYWHERE!haha. i'm "ready" for kids but my DH is not. we will probably wait a good while. but anyway, your kids will really appreciate all you do for them later on and you are just amazing for doing all of it. i pray that you have all the energies you need for your day. your card is so soft and calming. great for any mom. ;o)

i hope your lunch was amazing!
Lindsay said…
LOL! love it. Love the card too!
Julia Aston said…
Love the creative coloring you used on this baby card Latisha! what a great look!

This too shall pass! some day you'll look back and miss these days (really,,,,, you will!!)
Geny said…
Such a pretty card Latisha! I am actually dreading the teen years...I enjoy babyhood immensely even the waking up in the night stuff. Hope your kiddos are feeling better!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop