Quick & easy using Little Yellow Bicycle

Last week a box arrived from Paper Crafts, and inside of the box was my prize package from being in the top 20 Gallery Idol contest.  Little Yellow Bicycle was extremely generous, so I thought I would play a little bit.  Every thing used was pre-made, all I did was adhere it to my card.  Most of the items are primarily for scrap bookers, but if you look beyond the product, it is fabulous for card making as well.  
I think I am going to use this card to send to my husband, and insert pictures of my children from the first day of school.  I know it has some pink on it, but I think the grey and yellow are pretty masculine.  More importantly it is the thought that matters, and my husband isn't going to care lol, he will just be happy to get mail.
I can see myself remaking the circle with other product I have.  I can cut/emboss a circle using my Spellbinder die templates, create a fun circular image inside the circle using Just Right stamps, a fun sentiment from a stamp, and cutting strips of pattern paper then ripping the ends so it looks like ripped tape.  It is really surprising how much you can make with your own stash of items, but it is fun to make a really simple card with fun items pre-made for you.

Comments

Tenia Nelson said…
What a super cute card!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop