Happy for you

Have you checked the Spellbinders Idea Gallery lately?
The design teams June artwork, is now in there.  Go check it out, there is some beautiful work displayed.
Here is one of my cards.
I get a lot of emails asking me how I make shaped cards.  There are a lot of different techniques designers use.  Today I will tell you how I made this card.  I started by making a card base, I believe it was a 4 inch square.  Then, I cut/embossed some pretty My Minds Eye Quite Contrary paper (it is just so happy looking), and adhered it to my card base.  To get the cloud paper to perfectly fit onto the card front, I cut/embossed the paper with the same Lacey Square die.  After that was done, I embellished the front of the card with more embossed die cuts, stamps & ribbon.  Making a shaped card just adds a little extra magic to your card, plus they are so fun to make!


Materials Used:
Spellbinders S4-111 Classic Ovals Large
Spellbinders S4-295 Lacey Squares
My Minds Eye pattern paper
Satin ribbon
Ginak Botanical Stamps
Adhesives by 3L: 3D scrapbook squares

Comments

Great job showcasing the new dies on your blog. You do very nice work:)

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin Day 1: My December Daily album