Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A stepped up Get Well Soon card

I know this looks a little similar to my card from my last post, however, if I really like the layout of a card, I will sometimes copy myself.
In this case, I did.
Same shape, same pattern paper, but I changed up the image, bow and sentiment.  

This card is going in the mail this week.
Too many people I know right now, are sick or in the hospital.
These are the times, when making an extra fancy card, makes my heart full.
Making someone feel loved & thought of, does wonders for the soul.

Good things today:
Kids last day of school
Avocado turkey sandwich on sourdough
Hubby is home
My children had amazing report cards
Off to shop for a new grill

Even if today was stormy & rainy, it would still be a wonderful day.
So much to be thankful for!
Materials used:
Memento ink
Papertrey ink stamps
ivory card stock
October Afternoon pattern paper

9 comments:

Ann said...

Oh, my, Latisha, this is beautiful! I'm sure whoever receives this will love it...I do!

Kryssi said...

WELL.....! It is a great card that you are CASE-ing! :)

asela said...

Gorgeous!

Sara Paschal said...

Wow, this is a beauty. Great job!

Joan B said...

wow, you do every style beautifully!

Kathy Martin said...

Awesome card! Great texture! :)

Ayana Posadas said...

SO cute! Your bow came out perfect!! :)

AJ said...

well I LOVE this layout and may copy it!! I agree- I use the same one over and over occasionally- if it works, go for it!! Yea for no more school!

Laura Isham said...

Such a great card. I'm sorry to see that you weren't included in the top 15 on Idol. Actually, I was SHOCKED to see that you weren't included. You do great work!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.