A quick getaway & a challenge

Oh my goodness, it has been a few days since my last blog post!
Sorry about that.
My husband has been gone an awful lot this year.
He had a few days off, so we took a spur of the moment trip to Orlando, Florida.
It was our first time & it was FUN!!
We stayed at an onsite hotel, called the Loews Royal Pacific Resort.
I loved our hotel, I would recommend staying there.
It was little more expensive, than other hotels close to the parks, but we had great perks.  Because we stayed onsite, we got express passes for free (it is normally around $70 a person).  Also, we had early admission into Islands of Adventure & got to check out the Harry Potter World of Wizardry, which has its official Grand Opening June 18th.  We were really expecting the parks to be packed (like Disneyworld) however, they were not.  It could be that it was really, really, hot or maybe other schools in the country are still in school?  We have never been to these parks, so I don't know if that is normal or not?  

At our hotel was Emeril's Tchoup Chop.
I would describe it as Asian Fusian style food.
It was delicious.
One of the desserts is Banana Cream Pie.
My son & I seem to get this at Emeril's restaurants.

Here are a few pictures of the Harry Potter's World of Wizardry.
If you love Harry Potter Books (as do my children and myself).
This was so COOL!!
They recreated Hogsmead, and the Hogwarts castle really well.
I was impressed.
I could have spent half the day there.

Here are a few pictures of my children at the Hogs Head bar.
They served some of Harry's favorite drinks.
My pretty girl.
You can't even tell it is 100 degrees outside with that smile.

My cutie pie boy.
He just went on the Dueling Dragon roller coaster 2 times in a row.
He was happy!

I took all of these pictures and edited them on my iphone!
That little phone is so much fun.
Well this week I plan on getting a lot of creating done.
In between, swimming, cross country & volley ball practices.
Have a great day & I hope you had a wonderful weekend too!!


PS
Just Rite Stampers is having their Friday Challenge.
This week the prize is Spellbinders product!!
How awesome is that?!
You have until June 17th to get your project in.
Head on over here for the full details.

Comments

Latisha, I am a huge, huge fans of Harry Potter! This is so cool! Now, I want to see it. Didn't realize they recreate Hogwart! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin Day 1: My December Daily album