My reason why

How are the days just flying by?
My children are keeping me very busy this summer.
I am trying to find a nice balance with everything.
I apologize for the lack of posts lately, I am working on CHA projects and other fun things.

On this card, I used some fabulous Ali Edwards stamps by Technique Tuesday.  The are fun versatile, and have so much meaning behind them.  I was inspired by some pretty My Minds Eye paper that I picked up last month.  This card would be perfect for anyone.  If I were to send it to a man, I would probably change the bow into a knot & maybe remove the butterfly.  Butterflies seem a little feminine to me, and most of the men in my life (dad, hubby, son) are manly men.  To soften the card up, I rounded the corners on the bottom, then on the bottom corner of the pattern paper.  This is a longer/taller card, I believe the measurements are 3 3/4 x 6 inches, and I used bazzill kraft card stock.  Oh and the butterfly is from Jenni Bowlin.

Comments

Maile Belles said…
This is gorgeous! Love the colors and the design is so unique!
Ann said…
Gorgeous work, Latisha! I love the blues!
Anonymous said…
Love. Love. Love it.
Yes, I do.
Julie Campbell said…
Wow! What am awesome, versatile design! I love it!
I love the colors you used on this card and great text element on the sides!
Dawn said…
In love with this one! I knew that was MME before I even read the supply list. LOL I have become obsessed with their paper.
Regina Mangum said…
This is so beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop