Thursday, June 24, 2010

My reason why

How are the days just flying by?
My children are keeping me very busy this summer.
I am trying to find a nice balance with everything.
I apologize for the lack of posts lately, I am working on CHA projects and other fun things.

On this card, I used some fabulous Ali Edwards stamps by Technique Tuesday.  The are fun versatile, and have so much meaning behind them.  I was inspired by some pretty My Minds Eye paper that I picked up last month.  This card would be perfect for anyone.  If I were to send it to a man, I would probably change the bow into a knot & maybe remove the butterfly.  Butterflies seem a little feminine to me, and most of the men in my life (dad, hubby, son) are manly men.  To soften the card up, I rounded the corners on the bottom, then on the bottom corner of the pattern paper.  This is a longer/taller card, I believe the measurements are 3 3/4 x 6 inches, and I used bazzill kraft card stock.  Oh and the butterfly is from Jenni Bowlin.

7 comments:

Maile Belles said...

This is gorgeous! Love the colors and the design is so unique!

Ann said...

Gorgeous work, Latisha! I love the blues!

terisplace said...

Love. Love. Love it.
Yes, I do.

Julie Campbell said...

Wow! What am awesome, versatile design! I love it!

Tina said...

I love the colors you used on this card and great text element on the sides!

Dawn said...

In love with this one! I knew that was MME before I even read the supply list. LOL I have become obsessed with their paper.

Regina (TheStampin'Bean) said...

This is so beautiful!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.