Get Well Wishes

I like to know about new things from other people, so I thought I would tell you about a new stamp company that I just made a purchase from.

Before we went to Orlando a few weeks ago, I bought a few stamps sets from Wplus9.  They are a new to me stamp company, and I found it because a few of my favorite stampers are on the design team.  My stamps arrived super fast, so that was awesome.  One of the first things I noticed about the sets, is that they are really big sets, 6 x 8 inches.  So you really get your monies worth.  I bought the Woodgrain Silhouettes & Woodgrain Silhouettes additions.  They are a wonderful mix of stamps.  You get woodgrain patterns, woodgrain with botanicals, then a bunch of botanical & butterfly images.  Really fabulous stuff.  The stamps are made from photopolymer, so they stamp great and are made in the USA. I am not affiliated with this company, nor did I get anything for free or discounted, I just want to give you an honest review.  To check them out, click here.  


Materials used:
white card stock
My Minds Eye pattern paper
Wplus9 stamps
Waltzingmouse stamps (sentiment)
Palette Ink
Kaisercraft bling
foam 3d squares

Comments

itsallrosi said…
as soon as I get some extra $ I'm buying the woodgrain silhouettes bundle. love your card!
Anonymous said…
Your card is beautiful and I looked at the site with your link. Those look like really good stamps.
Sue
Karen B. said…
I love WPlus9 Stamps and agree wholeheartedly with your review. They are fabulous to work with and have fabulous images. And wow, your card is gorgeous. A lovely mixture of muted colors and bright colors.
Julia Aston said…
Love the layers on this pretty card! what great blooms!
Dawn said…
Thank you so much for the kind words Latisha. I am beyond thrilled that you are happy with your purchase! That is pure music to my ears! I look forward to seeing more of your lovely work.
Maile Belles said…
Yeah, so happy to see you use Wplus9! I love Dawn's stuff as well as your card!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop