Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Partly Cloudy sneak peek

Today, I am showing a sneak of the super fun Partly Cloudy stamp set from LawnFawn.
I was instantly drawn to this umbrella image.  I just love it when it is a rainy day and you see a bright umbrella.  It just stands out against all the black ones.  Anyhow, so I took out some of my favorite Palette inks, and started stamping away.  Lucky for me, they matched the pattern paper from WeR Memory Keepers.  At first, I had dry embossed the Labels One image around the sentiment, but it need a little bit more, so I made a frame with the pattern paper.  The frame is popped up using foam tape, and the little buttons on the side are from Basic Grey.  I have been asked before, but I use Zip Dry to adhere all of my buttons, once dry, it is a very strong adhesive.  To finish the card off, I rounded the corners, to soften it up a bit.
Head on over to the LawnFawn Blog, for your chance to win this set.
Visit the rest of the designers blog for more inspiration:


9 comments:

clouds shadler said...

ooh, ahhh, your card is gorgeous Latisha, at first I thought to myself, are those umbrellas rub ons, lol, they are stamped so perfectly! I luv luv the colors! That houndstooth frame is eye-catching!

Hugs
Clouds :D

liannallama said...

oh, this is so sweet and fun!

Ann said...

LOVE this, Latisha! My favorite sneak peek yet! :D

Ayana Posadas said...

This card is adorable!
You did such a fantastic job with those umbrellas!

Joan B said...

oh this is darling!!! I am no longer on facebook (for now) so please email me to discuss hotels!

naomi chokr said...

ahhhh i love the colors!!!! love love love this designs!! you sold me on this stamp set!!!

Geny (Mommy Geny) said...

Such a great card! Love that background you created, so happy and colorful!

Sally said...

This is so fun and vibrant. Love the die cut frame!

wireless ISP management software said...

How did you do it>
It's adorable,charming,cute...
What else can I say.
Fantastic!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.