Mint Motif meets Operation Write Home

If you are here for the Card Creations 8 blog hop, scroll down to the next post


One of my most favorite things to do with my cards, is to send them off to Operation Write Home.
This charity, sends handmade cards to deployed Sailors, Marines, Soldiers & Airmen.
Then, they use these cards to send home to their loved ones.
Isn't that cool!!
They don't want glittery cards, or a card that is too bulky.
It needs to be mailed home with one stamp.
So, here is a card that I plan on sending, once my box gets filled up with simple cards.
The cloud stamp is from the Very Square set & the sentiment is from the Very Square Sentiments set, both are Mint Motif stamps sold exclusively from i{heart}papers.
If you have a lot of cards hanging around, collecting dust, please check out the Operation Write Home website, your cards will be going to a great cause!

materials used:
KaiserCraft pearls
Kraft card stock
foam tape
Ivory card stock
Memento ink
Palette ink

Comments

katemeri said…
I had to stop and look at this adorable card as I was heading for your Card Creations blog hop post. I love the colors and the less products is more (to me) concept. Very cute!
Tammie said…
Love, love, love the simplicity...I think I need to go create!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop