Lawn Fawn, Just my type too sneak

Today the design team for Lawn Fawn, are showing sneaks for the Just My Type Too stamp set.
I used the "missed you" sentiment along with a heart, from this set.
I know I used a soft color scheme, that could be feminine, especially with the blue trim.
But, I think this would work perfectly for a man as well.
Especially if your husband travels a lot like mine, and misses special dates, this sentiment just says it all.

Head on over to the Lawn Fawn blog, to see all of the DT samples.
I think Kelly may be doing a give away as well :)


Check out the rest of the designers blogs:

Materials used:
kraft card stock
Basic Grey 6x6 Cappella pattern paper
Basic Grey 6x6 Manila basics pattern paper
Basic Grey blue trim
corner rounder

Comments

claudia shadler said…
so cute! I really like the CAS look of the card!

Hugs
Clouds :D
Tiff said…
Your card is SUPER cute! I love that nestie shape a ton!
Mariana Grigsby said…
Latisha, this card is so sweet. That nestie shape is awesome! TFS
Mona Pendleton said…
So pretty Latisha! I love that blue trim :) TFS
Lisa H. said…
sweet card! love that nestie!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop