Saturday, March 20, 2010

DD Spring Challenge

Today is the first day of spring!!  I don't know about you, but I am ready for warm weather.  This months theme for the Dirty Dozen Alumni challenge is to use a bee or a bird in a card, and you could not use a border punch.  The American Crafts Botanique line of paper is all about spring colors, with pinks, greens and yellows, perfect for this challenge.  It also has coordinating rub-ons, so I used the birds sitting on a branch, and applied them on top of the pattern paper.  To visit the gallery with all of the challenge cards click here.
Well I'm off to the little league fields, I hope you have a wonderful Saturday.

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love your spring-y card Latisha!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BonnieRose said...

this is gorgeous... the papers are perfect!

Heidi Van Laar said...

So beautiful! I love how the rub-on crosses over several panels!

(-: Heidi

Carly said...

This is so pretty Latisha! Love the soft color and layout!

~kelly marie~ said...

Beautiful card! I love the mix of patterns!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.