A cute congrats

I made a few samples for Our Craft Lounge to use during CHA.  So now the sets are released, I can share what I made.  The image is from a set called New Digs.  I colored in the house using my Copic markers, then cut and embossed it using a square Spellbinders Nestability.  The sentiment was created out of mini alphas from My Little Shoebox, and I created the border on the bottom of the card using the apron lace border punch.
I do not design for this stamp company, let me just say that first.  Our Craft Lounge stamps are so very cute.  Besides the cuteness factor and variety offered, you can choose if you want the stamps in red rubber or clear stamps!  How awesome is that!  I have a set is both, and they are equally good in quality. Perfect solution for those who only like one or the other.  I just wanted to give you all an un-biased opinion.  

Comments

~kelly marie~ said…
Cute card! Love the house and your bow is perfection!
Courtney Baker said…
That is really cool that they do clear and rubber. I'm personally a clear girl, so that's nice. Love the design girl.
Unknown said…
Hey Lady! I got your message a while ago but I was in VA visiting family and was super busy. I'm back home now and I promise to call you soon to catch up! I just wanted to let you know that I wasnt ignoring you and hadn't forgotten about you :) P.S. Love this card!!
Amy said…
This is adorable! I'll have to check these out :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop