Believe

Only 10 days until Christmas!!  My Dad gets here in just a few days, and things are busy in my house.  The holidays always seem jam packed, but I really like it.  All the hustle and bustle, wearing jackets, drinking hot cocoa, the excitement of opening presents.  I love love love Christmas, its probably my favorite holiday.  Plus with both of my children in Christmas plays and choral performances, listing to the children sing, really make you feel warm inside.  Just last night my daughter has a Winter Choir concert, and I got goosebumps.  She was asked to sing with the High School Chorus, and they have beautiful voices.  Anyhow, here is a Christmas card I made a while back and never posted to my blog.  The paper and chipboard are from Basic Grey and the sentiment is from the Flourishes Santa set.  I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday.  I'm going to go have lunch with a good friend at a place that has good guacamole (so she says, and I trust her).
"Believe"

Comments

Anonymous said…
Mmmm guacamole!! lol I love it~! Your card is gorgeous Latisha! Lovely combination of colors adn that tree is so cute! Enjoy the guacomole!!
Smiles,Deena
Amy said…
I love this--all those little 3-D ornaments hanging from the tree.
~amy~ said…
Oh I love this Latisha!
Laura Davis said…
Very pretty Latisha! :)
Laura
Fabulous!! LOVE the tree!!!!
Patti said…
Oh, my! Such attention to detail! Enjoy your lunch. All the avocados are frozen here and headed for warmer places!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop