Adore

Yes, I know its not even close to Valentine's Day, however I just received some new Jenni Bowlin paper and bingo cards that I really needed to create with. This card would fall in the paper crafting slot, because there is no stamping involved. Until recently, I didn't know there were card makers who do not stamp! I know, "what?", that is what I thought, but its true. If you go through your favorite "card making magazine" you will see lots of cards that have no stamping. I learn something new everyday! I created my sentiment using a MM tiny alpha sticker pack, for embellishments I used some nice red twill tape and red buttons. To get my buttons to adhere down without them ever coming off, I use an adhesive called Zip-Dry. I seriously love that stuff!
Happy Tuesday folks!!
"Adore"

Comments

Amy said…
Wow! I love everything about this.
~amy~ said…
sweet!!! gotta love Jenni Bowlin!!!
Oh how sweet!!! I tried to make a Christmas card recently that turned itself into a Valentine. I think those valentines simply have a mind of their own! LOVE it!
cnelson said…
such fabulous cards!
Chris said…
this is adorable! love the bingo card!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop